Yes. To create and manage a filter list of websites whose ads you'd like to restrict from showing on your site or AdSense for search results pages, simply log in to your account at https://www.google.com/adsense and click the Competitive Ad Filter link below the AdSense Setup tab. You can create separate filter lists for your content pages and for your AdSense for search results pages. Ads for the websites that you add to your competitive ad filter list typically will not run on your pages, but remember that filtering sites may decrease the number of ads that can appear on your pages as well as decrease your potential earnings.
For more details on using your competitive ad filter, please read the Filtering Ads section of this FAQ Google adsense.
We also combine an editorial team and filtering technology to maximize the quality of the Google ads on Google and publisher sites:
- Review: Across the Google network, ads are reviewed using a combination of human and automated processes before they are shown on publishers' sites. The review process takes into account a variety of factors, including the quality of the ad and whether the ad is suitable for all audiences.
- Sensitive content filters: At times, certain ads may not be appropriate to run on all pages. For example, Google automatically filters out ads that would be inappropriate on a news page about a catastrophic event.
How do I add sites to my filter list?
You can add up to 200 sites to your filter list. The URLs you enter into your filter list can be the actual URL of the website or the URL that is displayed on the ad for that website.
- Log in to your account at https://www.google.com/adsense
- Click Competitive Ad Filter under the AdSense Setup tab (for AdSense for search results pages)
- Choose the appropriate product sub-tab
- Click Add / Edit Sites
- In the appropriate text box, enter the URLs of the sites whose ads you would like to filter from your site or AdSense for search results pages. Enter one URL per line.
- Save your changes
Please note that it may take up to 3 hours for new URLs to be filtered from your pages.